Thursday, June 21, 2012

Writer's block defeated

Fuck writer's block.  Seriously you guys.  Fuck it. Sucks so bad.  I tried staring it away, i tried writing it away (terribly) and I tried drinking it away.  Then, a couple of days ago I had a breakthrough while shooting the shit with a friend.  Brainstorm.

Everything I've been working on is shelved until I can get a fresh perspective on it.  Sorry.  I left you in the middle of the story, one that I can't resolve.  I know where I want to go with it, where it'll end, but not how I'm going to write it.

But fret not, for I am consumed by the fire of a new ambition.  Drawing an idea from one of the greatest literary works of the english language.  I'm fairly excited

2 comments:

  1. No prob, buddy. I had it as well. I just forced myself to write, and well, I'm working on a story now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're drawing from the greatest literary works of the English language? But I've not published my book yet. Seriously though I hope you can beat the shit out of writers' block. It's no fun, and needs to meet a tall dark stranger in a back alley in the middle of the night.

    ReplyDelete